Personal describe about myself



Hello everybody, today it is beautiful day isn’t? Now, I want to describe myself. I hope you will be enjoy it. Now let me to introduce myself.

My name is Maya Astuti, you can call me Maya. I’m 22 years old I was born in Cirebon on Mei 01, 1996. I live in Depok, actually I come from Cirebon but I moved to depok 3 years ago because I have to study in Gunadarma University, now I study at Gunadarma University of Gunadarma Depok in the information system department, I choose information system because for almost all companies requires for someone who can work with computer. I have one sister, her name’s Ayu. A really love my family and I want to be success and make the happy and proud to me. I’m personally interested in becoming presenter in television but I cancel it, I don’t know the reason.  But As for now I’m only focusing my attention on my study. I’m being confidence myself, dreams and goals in the future that I want to achieve.

Okey, I want to tell you about my hobby.  I’m very like Korean music, I don’t know why everyone tell me if someone who like Korean music is weird. But I think Korean music is very cool genre, and I can enjoy it. The other is I like watching Korean drama. Someday I want to South Korea and meet Korean people there are cute and friendly, I also want to eat Korean meat like bulgogi in there. And then I like travelling too. Yeayy because I don’t have enough money to travelling so I can watch people who travelling on the television hahaha. . .

Okay, I think ots enough for knowing about me. Thank you very much to read about myself. So thisis Me standing in font of all of you. Nice to meet you and have a nice day guysJ

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biografi sastrawan "Godi Suwarna"

membuat pepes ikan (Bahasa sunda)

Sinosis Novel Di bawah Lindungan Ka'bah